Shred’s Vegan Creamy Mushroom Toast
- Place the onion and garlic in a pan with a good drizzle of olive oil and cook for 5-10 minutes over a medium heat until soft.
- Once the onions and garlic are soft, add in the mushrooms and give it all a good stir.
- Leave to cook for another 5-10 minutes until soft.
- Just before serving, add a good pinch of thyme, salt and pepper and stir through the yoghurt and lemon juice.
- When ready; spoon the mushrooms on top of the toast and serve with another sprinkle of thyme, salt and pepper.