For the sauce:
- In a large jug, mix the stock cube with boiling water and stir until they have dissolved. Add cornflour paste and stir until thick.
- Stir in fish sauce and soy sauce. Add five spice powder, ground ginger, chilli powder and curry powder. Mix well; season to taste.
- In a pan of boiling water cook the rice for 10 mins or until soft. Add in the peas the last few minutes of cooking
- Then add to a frying pan and crack in one whole egg (vegan leave out the egg) and season with salt and pepper. Cook on a high heat to crisp up for 5 to 10 mins stirring occasionally
- Serve in bowl with baby corn, mange tout and carrots
- Scatter with spring onion and serve with the curry sauce