Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a frying pan with a lid and cook the aubergine, courgette and .
Remove and set aside. Tip in the diced onion and cook for 3-4 mins until soft.
Add 1 thinly sliced red pepper, 2 crushed garlic cloves and 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning, and cook for 5 mins more.
Stir the chicken back in with the long grain rice, add the tinned tomatoes and 300ml chicken stock. Cover and simmer for 20-25 mins until the rice is tender.
- Poach the eggs in a deep pan of water for 3 mins
- Toast the muffin
- Layer the salmon on the muffin
- Place the eggs on top add the sauce
For the sauce:
1.Melt the butter in a pan and skim any white solids from the surface. Keep the butter warm.
2.Put the egg yolks, melted butter, tarragon vinegar, a pinch of salt and a splash of ice-cold water in a metal or glass bowl that will fit over a small pan. Whisk for a few minutes, then put the bowl over a pan of barely simmering water and whisk continuously until pale and thick, about 3-5 mins.
- Boil up the sweet potato until soft (roughly 20 mins) skin off
- Leave to one side for later
- Boil the carrots then add them to the lentils and aubergine along with some diced onion and Worcestershire sauce
- Mash the sweet potato, then spread it across the lentil mix in a oven proof deep dish and cook for 30 mins
- 10 mins before the pie is cooked add some mozzarella or vegan cheese on top and return to the oven
- Serve up with some green vegetables
- Take 1 aubergine and cut it in half length ways and scrape out the flesh of it and leave the left over skin to the side (we will be using that later).
- Chop the aubergine flesh, onion, garlic, mushrooms, peppers and fry using fry light until golden.
- If using chickpeas (optional) then also add them in at this stage.
- Stir in the feta cheese, salt, pepper, paprika and turmeric.
- Take the aubergine skin you put to the side earlier and place the filling into the skin.
- Cover with silver foil and bake at 180 degrees for 40-50 minutes (you will know the aubergine is cooked when it is soft).
- 5 minutes before taking out of the oven, sprinkle with cheddar cheese and allow to melt.
cut a slit in your chicken and add your pesto. Wrap it up in bacon then oven cook for 30/40mins
serve up with your potato & salad
for the potato cut in to wedges and season with Cajun spices and fry light then oven cook for 45mins until crisp
Add spices or marinates to flavour your salmon, rice and veg to suit your preference. Ensure you cook your veg at a high temperature in the oven to give them the chargrilled flavour. 200c for 20 to 30mins
Bake the salmon wrapped in tinfoil for 20 mins on 200c
We recommend using Cajun spices
- Cut the potatoes and par boil for 10 mins
- Meanwhile in a deep pan fry the onions, peppers and Courgette with the chilli for 4 mins using fry light
- The add in the sliced sausage and cook for 10 mins
- Add the potatoes to the pan and add in the chopped tomatoes. Stir and simmer for 5 mins
- Finally add the chicken stock and add cook for a further 15 mins
- Serve and enjoy
- Slice and toast bagel.
- Add hummus, peppers and spinach.
- Lightly drizzle with olive oil then close with the top part of the bagel.
- In a bowl, add the tomatoes (chopped), basil, red onion, olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper and toss well.
- Brush the sliced bread with olive oil on both sides and add to a hot skillet or oven grill. Grill on each side for around 2-3 minutes if using a hot skillet or 5-7 in the oven.
- Rub the garlic on the bread before topping generously with tomato mix.
- Serve right away.
- Dice up the chicken and coat with the Teriyaki
- Add to a frying pan and cook roughly for 10 mins
- Add the Greens to the pan half way through cooking the chicken
Serve up with the rice
Boil the pasta and leave to one side once cooked
In a large wok combine all the veggies with, garlic, chilli, teriyaki sauce and fresh ginger and fry using coconut oil for 15 mins
Add in the pasta the last 5 mins of cooking time
Serve up, enjoy!
Pour 1 tbsp oil into a large saucepan. Add the onion, carrot, and a pinch of salt. Cook gently, stirring for 10 mins until soft.
Add the garlic and thyme to the pan. Cook for 1 min then stir in the tomato purée and cook for a min more. Add the lentils, mushrooms and tomatoes. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and leave to simmer with a lid on.
Add in the Marmite and continue to cook the ragu, stirring occasionally, over a low-medium heat for 30-45 mins until the lentils are cooked and the sauce is thick and reduced, adding extra water if necessary.
Cook the spaghetti in a large pan of salted water for 1 min less than packet instructions. Drain the pasta, reserving a ladleful of pasta water, then toss the spaghetti in the sauce, using a little of the starchy liquid to loosen up the ragu slightly so that the pasta clings to the sauce. Serve topped with fresh basil and some black pepper.
- Coat the chicken with the Cajun spice and grill for 7 mins each side
- Boil the pasta for 10 mins or until cooked
- Once the pasta is cooked mix with up with the salad
- Serve with the chicken and add some sauce
- mix up your tuna with 1tsp of balsamic and light mayo
- Add in cucumber, cherry tomatoes and red onion for a extra crunch
- Serve up and enjoy
- STEP 1
Mix the tomatoes (quarter them) , half of the onion, lime juice and 1 tbsp oil and set aside. Fry the remaining onion in 1tbsp oil until it starts to soften. Add the garlic, fry for 1 min, then add the cumin and chipotle and stir until fragrant. Tip in the beans and a splash of water, stir and cook gently until heated through. Stir in most of the tomato mixture and cook for 1 min.
- STEP 2
Toast the bread and drizzle with the remaining 1 tbsp oil. Put a slice on each plate and pile some beans on top. Arrange some slices of avocado on top, then sprinkle with the remaining tomato mixture and serve.
- Scramble the egg and season with salt and pepper
- Slice the sourdough and toast for 2 mins
- At the same time cook the egg in a pan
- Serve, enjoy!
Nice hearty breakfast to set you up well for the day
- Heat up a frying pan for 2 mins using fry light light
- Add in the sausages and cook for 10 mins turning occasionally
- Prep the Muffin/Bagel
- When the sausages are nearly cooked poach or scramble the egg
- Serve up with some hot sauce or English mustard
Make the porridge with almond or oat milk in the microwave for 2 to 3 mins
Once cooked top with the fruit, peanut butter and syrup
- Boil the pasta for 10 mins
- Heat up a frying pan using coconut oil
- Add in all your veggies and cook for 5 to 6 mins
- Then add in some garlic and soy sauce
- Remember your eggs for hard boiled will take roughly 7 mins (set them to one side)
- Once your pasta is cooked add to the pan and mix it all together
- Serve this up with your boiled eggs